The rain is still here, but... We've perforated. The team had to take some bulldozers out in order to get to the well, but they did finally make it and progress is moving in the right direction again. This week, they have pressurized the well and everything is looking good for production. We've attached the two [...]
Valued Partners, For once, meteorologists had it right. There were copious amounts of rain in the Sabine Parish over the weekend. This will only delay the crew by one day. This means that they will be back out tomorrow, once the roads have dried up a bit, to perforate the well. As one of our [...]
Valued Partners, We have some great news! The Parish has completed the road and the crews are going to be working over the weekend at the drill site. They have already installed the well head (pictured below). They expect to be perforating the well Saturday or, at the very latest, Sunday. This is great news and [...]
Valued Investors, A little weather and freshly grated roads have resulted in a slight pushback of perforation. The plan was to get the well perforated this weekend, but there has been rain, with a 90% chance on Saturday as well. This may prove to slow things down a little more. The good news is that [...]
Valued Investors, We must bring you more not so great news. Due to heavy rains in the area, the roads to the drill site are impassable. This is a Parish road, which means it's up to the local county governement to fix. Our leadership is pressuring the county to come fix the road; however, until [...]
Latest Update! Due to freezing temperatures, the teams were unable to perforate the well this week as planned. However, with temperatures climbing this weekend, they will be perforating on Saturday, January 20th. The logs and test results from that perforation will be available here as soon as we get them. This is all very positive [...]
Valued Investors, We have the first bit of really good news from the project. We have hit the gas, as expected! Tests are still being run to determine how much and how lucrative, but the well has been completed and was successful. Please take a look at the pdf report. As always, feel free to reach [...]
Rig is working 24 hrs a day instead of 12 until TD so drilling fluid and mud wont freeze overnight. Monday is set to reach TD and will be ready for open hole logging. We will keep you update on progress.
On January 3rd, the drill team spent the majority of the day thawing the rig out. To accomplish this, they first had to build some fires, take the pump apart, and thaw the parts next to the fires. Around 5pm, they were finally able to get the shoe drilled out of the intermediate casing. This freed [...]
Currently the pits and Mud are frozen. It’s 12 degrees and they are out there trying to get the rig thawed out. Once the weather complies, and the rig is ready to go, they will continue to drill for approximately 3 more days. We will keep you posted.